Acquisition shows our commitment to the role advisers will play in the future of the accounting industry, says MYOB CEO Tim Reed
CIO100 - News, Features, and Slideshows
- Movers and shakers: Stephen Ponsford, Julie Fahey and Greg Cross
- MYOB invests in advisers with acquisition of Reckon’s Accountant Group
- Christchurch City Council launches open data API programme
- Dr Kathryn Hempstalk of Xero: ‘We want more women who not only code, but also lead’
CIO100 in pictures
CloudinIT and AFDigital form Salesforce consulting partnership.
'The potential for innovation is limitless when the right data is accessible,' says Adrian Dawson, council service manager.
The senior data scientist at Xero says her journey to engineering began from exposure to computing and programming at a young age. So what can government and industry leaders learn from her experience?
Says barrier-free student internet access for learning is critical for 21st century learning
Videos about CIO100
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.